You are an innovative start-up that is planning to expand in to the German/ European market? The “Ois Easy* Startup Landing Package” (*Bavarian for a carefree landing) is dedicated to start-ups that want to open an entity / office in Germany and establish themselves long term in the German market. The aim is to make the market entry as carefree as possible. There are no strings attached to the package and it is completely free of charge.
What you get
- Free office space in a start-up incubator for the first 3 months at your ideal location in Bavaria
- Coaching: Advice and counseling on your business plan and on entering the German market
- Help with setting up an entity in Bavaria if required
- Access to the Bavarian Start-up Ecosystem
- Contact with the Bavarian industry, your future clients & partners
- Support with administrative formalities & visas
- Prepare your pitchdeck (including information about your financial status) and send it by email
- Fill out the questionnaire
All documents / information provided by the start-up to the "Ois easy" team (Invest in Bavaria and Baystartup) during the application process will be treated confidentially.
Terms of participation
- The start-up has to have a registered entity in a country other than Germany
- The start-up has to be in a solid financial state. The start-up has to provide an overview of its financial state in the pitchdeck.
- At the time the application process starts, the start-up is not allowed to have any registered entity or business location in Germany.
- The start-up has to be younger than 5 years.
- All services provided by the "Ois easy" package are free of charge. This includes the 3 month office space.
- Travel expenses are not covered by the package.
- Free office space is limited to 3 months, ideally, the start-up will continue its tenure at the host incubator at his own expense.
- Acceptance of the "Ois easy" package does not entail any commitments beyond the 3-month core period. Yet start-ups with a clear intent for a permanent operation in the German market, will be given preference in the application process.
Do you want to know more? Get in touch with us.
Why it's great to live and to do business in Bavaria
Want to know more? Talk to us and benefit from establishing your start-up in Bavaria.