The LEF Bricks "Photonics for the Mobility of the Future"
The efficient, flexible and individual way of technology transfer
The LEF is breaking new ground in its 24th edition. The exchange between science and business takes place in a virtual event format adapted to the times. Three themed weeks are planned from March to May, during which individually bookable bricks (focused sessions), each with four specialist presentations and subsequent networking, will take place from Monday to Thursday. For example, the first themed block for March will feature the event with the topics:
- Laser in the production of the fuel cell
- Laser in the production of electric drives
- Additive manufacturing for lightweight construction
- Optical systems for driver assistance
The event will take place from March 15, 2021 - March 18, 2021 online and will start at 3:00PM in German language each day.
To participate in the event, registration is required.
Tel.: +49 89 24210-7525
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages