Tech Tour Mobility 2019
The Tech Tour Mobility and the Super Scaling Programme, two initiatives of Tech Tour and the International Venture Club (IVC), will take place in Munich on the 13-14 of November. It will focus on showcasing the best investment opportunities within the mobility industry in Europe. There will be an Investor Venture Club Roundtable, CEO Academy Sessions and an Opening Gala taking place during the first day of the event.
The agenda includes 30 Scale-Up and 20 Super Scale-Up Companies presentations by CEOs, discussion panels, keynotes and top-level networking. 220 guests will be present, representing the "Who's Who" of the Cleantech and Venture Capital market.
The programme will revolve around the following six sectors:
- Electrification: Storage, Charging and Electric Vehicles
- Hydrogen Mobility & Synthetic Fuels: Storage, Charging and Hydrogen Vehicles
- Autonomous Transport: Sensors & Semiconductors and Autonomous Solutions
- Logistics: Multi-modal Transport and Shipping & Freight
- Smart Mobility: Vehicle leasing/Fleet management, Sharing Solutions and Micro Mobility
- Air Transport: Urban Air Mobility, Drones and Long-Distance Air Transport
Further information can be found on the Tech Tour Mobility website.
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages