On Friday, 22 October, we will start at 04.00pm. Participants are welcome to find a place from 03.00pm and make themselves comfortable. After a short welcome, it's time for the participants to take their idea to the next level. In between, there will be a few programme points and, of course, plenty of food and drink for the participants. On Saturday morning, the teams will have breakfast together and start a busy day with further impulses for the teams. At the end of the day, there will be the final pitches, where the teams can show how their start-up/idea has developed over the last two days.
The following was planned:
- Impetus & individual consultation with the experts
- Exchange with other StartUps
- free catering
- in the new INN.KUBATOR Gründerzentrum
- Liverecording of your pitch for the RedBull Basement Challenge
The experts will provide you with practical knowledge on:
- UX Design – Friday, 22 October 06.00pm with Steffi Susser
- PR & Marketing
- Leadership im StartUp – Saturday, 23 October 11.00am with Torsten Christ
Englisch speaking teams are welcome!
Tel.: +49 89 24210 7508
- calender Download event as iCal
- signup Register here
- language LanguagesGerman, English