ICOE 2015 will have a focus on materials for energy and enery related applications.
In six single-track sessions 12 invited speakers with internationally leading scientific expertise and 48 contributed talks will outline a variety of themes concerning different challenging approaches and newest results from research with regard to the following topics:
- Photovoltaics, solar energy and light harvesting
- large area lighting and sensors
- high mobility materials for transistors
- organic electronics for biological / bio-medical applications
For more information please click here.
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages