Franco-Bavarian Start-up Session
Hosted by the French Consulate in Munich, Atos, BayFrance and Invest in Bavaria, the online event takes place under the title "Think in circles – Enabling Circular Economy through digital solutions".
The event will focus on dwindling natural resources and climate change topics and on how to shift the economy to a more sustainable one - aided by technological solutions. Furthermore, opportunities will be given to network with industry leaders, entrepreneurs and academics. With keynote speeches, start-up pitches and break-out sessions, insights will be provided on circular economies driven by digital innovations.
Escpecially welcome are:
- Start-ups operating in digital solutions areas enabling circular economies. You can apply here for a pitch
- Corporates & SMEs with a location in Bavaria interested in Circular Economy solutions
- Scientific communities from France and Bavaria working on Circular Economy and digital solutions for Circular Economy
- French-Bavarian Innovation Ecosystem connecting companies from France and Bavaria
More detailed information about the agenda, registration link and speakers can be found on the registration website. Please register until November 20th. The session will take place November 24th, 2020 from 4-6 p.m.
Your point of contact:
Phone: +49 89 24210-7512
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages