FORUM Science & Health
Topics about the health of the future are on the agenda on 3 and 4 July. Get to know new projects and initiatives as well as interesting contacts at this event. Leading speakers provide insights into current topics with their keynotes.
The topics include:
- National decade against cancer: Overview of the initiative, insights into new research methods of molecular diagnostics (down to the individual cell), metabolomics, and the patient’s perspective
- Autoimmune diseases: Status of drug development, challenges of paediatric autoimmune diseases, rare diseases
- Antibiotic resistances and infectious diseases: Approaches for overcoming the next crisis (with Prof Lothar Wieler, President of the Robert Koch Institute and Prof Rolf Apweiler, Director of EMBL-EBI and Senior Scientist, among others)
- Biomarkers and new treatments: how a long clinical study finally revealed a specific new marker for cardiovascular diseases, microbiome metabolism products as starting points for the onset of disease, epigenetics - what is increasingly gaining importance beyond genetic variance
- Prevention and nutrition: The microbiome and new findings regarding the intestine-brain immunity axis, nudging for better behaviour
- Data and humans: How digitalisation is transforming the future of medicine, artificial intelligence in health care, artificial intelligence very specifically helps with diagnosing leukaemia and treatment selection
One highlight is the Forum Night on 3 July with BBQ, buffet and music in a beer garden setting. Food and drinks are included in the admission price.
Event forum Fürstenfeldbruck near Munich. This event is being held in German.
>> More information about the event
Your contact at Invest in Bavaria:
Phone: +49 89 24210-7506 | Mail
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages