Corporate Meetup Japan
15 Japanese companies will present themselves at the Corporate Meetup Japan with the aim of establishing contacts with innovative entrepreneurs for long-term cooperation in sales, purchasing or development. Well-known companies such as Denso Automotive, Hitachi Vantara, Lixil, Murata Electronics, Satori Electric or Toyota Tsusho Europe will be represented. The event is being organised by the Japanese business representation JETRO and BayStartUP.
The event is particularly interesting for start-ups in the early prototype and growth phase, who are considering expanding into Japan.
- Pitches by Japanese companies: 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- Networking time: 12 noon to 2 p.m.
- Business matching / Individual meetings: 2 to 4 p.m. (including registration, see below)
Registration criteria for business matching:
- Interest in cooperation with Japanese companies in the fields of technology development purchasing, sales and similar.
- Presentation of at least one prototype for a solution / idea in the mobility, IIOT, smart home or smart city sectors.
The closing date for registration is 24 February 2020.
The event will be hosted in English. Participation is free of charge. Registration is necessary and possible here.
IHK München und Oberbayern
1st floor, Börsensaal and Maffei-Saal
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages