Conference Hybrid Materials - Nano goes Macro
The event presents projects, products and solutions of hybrid materials with nanomaterials from the areas of lightweight construction, energy storage, design & processing and is aimed primarily at companies and application-oriented universities, universities and institutes, which are looking for trends and partners for cooperation.
Secure your place now and find out more about existing products and solutions. Get actively involved in our project workshops and discuss the hybrid materials of the future with a panel of experts. Take advantage of our extensive range of networking opportunities (eg as part of the evening event) and make valuable contacts for future cooperation.
Participants in the conference will receive:
- Market overview and comprehensible introduction to the topics of nanotechnology and fibre composites
- Information about existing processes, applications and products
- Technical solutions of nanocomposites and fibre-reinforced systems with material improving properties (e.g., conductivity control, higher load capacities, improved mechanical parameters)
- Workshops on energy storage materials, additive manufacturing and aerospace applications
- Platform for the development of future cooperation
With the Hybrid Materials - Nano goes Macro conference, the success of the 2017 Innovationforum Carbon event will be continued and thematically expanded. Learn more about the high innovative potential of hybrid materials with nanomaterials and actively participate in the initiative. Contact us and learn more about your individual possibilities.
Further information about the event can be found here.
Phone: +49 89 24210-7513
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages