Electromobility, autonomous driving, connectivity and mobility as a service are the focus of the automotive industry and its associated value creation chain.
New drives as well as vehicle and mobility concepts lead to the CoFAT’s key issue:
Will approaches to mobility and vehicle concepts of the future evolve naturally from existing technologies or will disruptive technologies and business models force them out?
Specialist lectures by: ADAC, Akasol, Audi, BEM e.V., Blablacar, BMW, DHL, Dromos, IAV, Lionsmart, Proton Motors, qPunkt, RWTH Aachen, Strategy Engineers, TU Munich, TUMcreate
Plenary lectures by:
- Dr. Gerd Schuster Head of Research, New Technologies, Innovations at the BMW Group
- Berthold Hellenthal, Head of Audi comprehensive semiconductor strategy, Audi AG
- Prof. Dr. Günther Schuh, CEO, e.Go Mobile AG
- Dr. Carsten Intra, Chief Human Resources Officer and Labour Relations Director at MAN Truck & Bus AG
- Dr. Arwed Schmidt System Engineer, Business Development at EasyMile
- Prof. Dr. Eugenia Conceição-Heldt, Chair for European and Global Governance, TU Munich
Call for Papers: With the Call for Papers you have the chance to submit research topics for a lecture or pitch.
Trade exhibition: CoFAT is offering a trade exhibition parallel to the conference. This will present innovative technologies, products and services.
Event venue: Event forum Fürstenfeldbruck
You can obtain more information from the organiser’s website.
This event is only being delivered in German.
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages