Until 06.08.2020, founders can apply to establish valuable contacts with potential investors and clients.
At the DIGITAL FUTUREcongress (DFC) - Bavaria's largest congress trade fair and networking platform on the subject of digitization - nominated young companies dealing with digital (data) transformation will have the opportunity to present their business ideas to IT managers or investors in five-minute pitches on a start-up stage on 17 September 2020 in the MOC of Messe München.
Interested parties who would like to take advantage of the opportunity to participate in the Start-Up Award are invited to submit an online application form.
25 companies or organisations that make it to the final round within the selection process will benefit not only from guaranteed participation in the Start-Up Award but also from the following attractive advantages:
- Listing of your company in the Event App, in the exhibition newspaper and as an exhibitor on the DFC website
- You will receive 25 free admission tickets worth 1725 EUR
- You will receive 25 free online ticket codes worth 1725 EUR
- You can participate free of charge in the exhibitor sale-training worth 700 EUR, which takes place about 2 weeks before the DFC
- You will receive an exhibition area of 3 sqm for the installation of a rollup
- You can use the furniture and power supply in the Start-Up Area
The nominees will be charged a binding processing fee of 399 EUR excl. VAT, which includes the above-mentioned services.
MOC Messe München