18th European Health Congress in Munich
More than 1,100 participants and speakers from hospital management, the healthcare sector and politics as well as the established medical profession and health insurance companies are expected.
This year’s congress topics include:
- Artificial intelligence - friend or foe?
- Immortality: medicine’s vision?
- Hospital quality in the D-A-CH region: a comparison
- Good prospects for the next generation - is cancer really curable in 15 years?
- Politics: Think care first!
- Are hospitals solving their staffing problem at the expense of rehabilitation?
- Transsectoral emergency care
Hilton Munich Park
Am Tucherpark 7
You can find more information in here. The European Health Congress is delivered in German.
- calender Download event as iCal
- language Languages