China Competence Center at the IHK Schwaben - The New Incoming Service for Chinese Companies
The IHK Schwaben (Chamber of Industry and Commerce Swabia) is expanding its current outgoing services for German companies heading to China with an incoming service for Chinese companies that want to establish themselves in Swabia.
It is no secret that an increasing number of Chinese companies are expanding into Germany and are establishing themselves in Bavaria within the framework of the Chinese government's “Go West Strategy”. For several years now, we at the IHK Schwaben have experienced a growing interest by Chinese business partners in settling in Germany and are responding to the demand with the foundation of the China Competence Center (CCC).
The contact point for Chinese companies, who want to successfully establish themselves in Swabia
The China Competence Center of the IHK Schwaben informs, supports and advises Chinese investors in Bavarian Swabia in their own language. In addition to the all-around service, the China Competence Center is the central network platform of the region for Swabian and Chinese entrepreneurs. At the same time, this supports the intercultural exchange between China and Bavarian Swabia.
What services will the CCC offer?
• Providing information on the region with data and facts
• Reports on the economic situation
• Search for sites and properties in Swabia
• Support with all administrative processes
• Assistance in finding specialist staff
• Introduction to the regional economic network
• Support in the search for service providers (lawyers, foundation and management consultancy, translation agency, logistics)
• Assistance in the search for business partners
• Intercultural training
• Consulting on issues involving innovation and technology
• Coaching and advice from entrepreneurs
• Consulting on fundamental legal and tax-related issues
Support in Chinese
I have lived in Swabia for 15 years and am the IHK Schwaben's expert on China. During that time, I have helped many Swabian companies enter the Chinese market and have established an excellent economic network in the region while doing so. I am all the more excited about taking on the new challenge – supporting Chinese companies in our administrative district. And I like doing so in cooperation with Invest in Bavaria – because together, we are strong.