§ 1 Scope and office responsible
(2) Invest in Bavaria is the Business Promotion Agency of Bayern International GmbH. The office responsible for data recording, processing and use (hereinafter referred to as 'data use') in connection with the use of this website in accordance with data protection legislation is Bayern International GmbH, Landsbergerstr. 300, 80687 München. More information on Bayern International GmbH can be found at www.bayern-international.de.
§ 2 Fundamental principles
(2) The staff of Invest in Bavaria are regularly obligated to maintain data confidentiality. This is based on the statutory provisions applicable in each case.
§ 3 Data use when visiting the Invest in Bavaria website
(1) The Invest in Bavaria website can be visited without the visitor having to give information about his person.
(2) When creating and maintaining a connection via the Internet between the obtaining computer of the visitor and the requested computer of Invest in Bavaria, the following data is used: time the page is called up, length of visit, browser type, domain called up, data quantity and file called up.
(3) The use of data for the use of Google Analytics is determined by § 4.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files saved on your computer, to help analyse how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to and stored on Google servers in the United States.
(2) Invest in Bavaria has activated the IP anonymisation option offered by Google on this website. This means that your IP address is first shortened by the last 8 bits within member states of the European Union and other signatory states of the agreement in the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases.
(3) On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services related to website and Internet use for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data.
(4) You can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, please note that, if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
(5) Furthermore, you can prevent Google from recording the data related to your use of the website created by the cookie (incl. your IP address) and from processing this data in future by downloading and installing the browser plug-in under this link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Deleting this browser plug-in terminates this objection.
§ 5 Contact for data protection
Should the person affected have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data, require information or the correction, blocking or deletion of data, or wish to rescind permission given, he should contact: