§ 1 Scope and office responsible
(2) Invest in Bavaria is the Business Promotion Agency of Bayern International GmbH. The office responsible for data recording, processing and use (hereinafter referred to as 'data use') in connection with the use of this website in accordance with data protection legislation is Bayern International GmbH, Landsbergerstr. 300, 80687 Munich. More information on Bayern International GmbH can be found at www.bayern-international.de.
§ 2 Fundamental principles
(2) The staff of Invest in Bavaria is regularly obligated to maintain data confidentiality. This is based on the statutory provisions applicable in each case.
§ 3 Data use when visiting the Invest in Bavaria website
(1) The Invest in Bavaria website can be visited without the visitor having to give information about his or her person.
(2) When creating and maintaining a connection via the Internet between the obtaining computer of the visitor and the requested computer of Invest in Bavaria, the following data is used: time the page is called up, length of visit, browser type, domain called up, data quantity and file called up.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics and Display Advertising
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files saved on your computer, to help analyse how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is usually transmitted to and stored on Google servers in the United States.
(2) Invest in Bavaria has activated the IP anonymisation option offered by Google on this website. This means that your IP address is first shortened by the last 8 bits within member states of the European Union and other signatory states of the agreement in the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases.
(3) On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services related to website and Internet use for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data.
(4) You can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, please note that, if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
(5) Furthermore, you can prevent Google from recording the data related to your use of the website created by the cookie (incl. your IP address) and from processing this data in future by downloading and installing the browser plug-in under this link:
Deleting this browser plug-in terminates this objection.
(6) Invest in Bavaria uses the following Google Analytics functions for display advertising, which includes remarketing, reports on impressions in the Google Display Network, integration of the DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics reports on the performance according to demographics characteristics and interests. You can deactivate Google Analytics for display advertising and adapt advertisements in the Google Display Network by calling up the advertising settings. You can also download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Invest in Bavaria uses remarketing with Google Analytics for online advertising. Our advertisements appear on third-party websites (including Google). We, and third parties (including Google), use both first-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (e.g. DoubleClick cookies) in order to run, target and optimise advertising based on your earlier visits to our website.
Invest in Bavaria uses reports on impressions in the Google Display Network and the integration of DoubleClick Campaign Manager. We, and third parties (including Google), use both first-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (e.g. DoubleClick cookies) to analyse how our advertising impressions, other usage of advertising services and interaction with these advertising impressions and advertising services are tied to visits to our website.
Invest in Bavaria uses Google Analytics reports on performance according to demographic characteristics and interests. We use the data and visitor data of third-party providers (e.g. age, gender and interests) obtained by Google through interest-related advertising for trend analyses and marketing.
§ 5 Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
§ 6 Facebook Retargeting
There are remarketing tags of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, integrated on our pages. When you visit our pages, the remarketing tag establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. This means that Facebook receives information that you have used your IP address to visit our pages. This makes it possible for Facebook to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We can use the information received in this manner for the display of Facebook advertising. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not receive any information on the content of the transmitted data and its use by Facebook. You can find additional information on Facebook's data protection policy under www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. If you do not want to have data recorded via Customer Audience, you can deactivate Customer Audiences here.
§ 7 Use of Social Plugins
(1) Our Internet presence uses social plug-ins (“Plug-ins”) from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plug-ins can be identified by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue tile, or by a “thumbs up” icon) or are identified by the suffix “Facebook Social Plug-in”. A list and the appearance of Facebook social plug-ins can be found here: developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you call-up a website in our Internet presence which contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by Facebook and integrated into the website from the browser. Thus, we have no influence on the scope of the data which Facebook collects through this plug-in and we therefore correspondingly inform you based on our current knowledge:
Through the integration of plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the relevant page of our Internet presence. If you are logged in to Facebook, then Facebook can assign your visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or entering a comment, then the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and saved there. Even if you are not a member of Facebook, it is still possible that Facebook will receive and save your IP address.
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing and the use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found under Facebook's data protection policy: www.facebook.com/policy.php.
If you are a member of Facebook and you do not want Facebook to collect data on you via our Internet presence, and link this data to your membership data saved at Facebook, you must log out from Facebook before you visit our Internet presence.
It is also possible to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons for your browser, for example with the “Facebook Blocker”.
(2) Our Internet presence uses the “+1” button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The button can be identified by the “+1” icon on a white background.
When you call-up a website in our Internet presence which contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Google servers. The content of the “+1” button is transmitted directly to your browser by Google and integrated into the website from the browser. Thus, we have no influence on the scope of the data which Google collects through this button; however, we assume that your IP address is also recorded.
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing and the use of the data by Google as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found under Google's data protection policy on the “+1” button: www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html.
If you are a member of Google Plus and you do not want Google to collect data on you via our Internet presence, and link this data to your membership data saved at Google, you must log out from Google Plus before you visit our Internet presence.
(3) LinkedIn receives information when you use your LinkedIn account to log in to a website or a third-party application. If you visit the Computacenter Newsroom with the embedded job-related plug-ins from LinkedIn, such as “Recommend on LinkedIn”, LinkedIn also records information that the corresponding pages have been loaded in your Internet browser.
If you visit a page containing LinkedIn plug-ins and are logged in as a member of LinkedIn, then LinkedIn uses this information to recommend contents which are particularly relevant for you. This information is used to personalise functions provided to you by LinkedIn on third-party websites. You can, for example, expand your level of knowledge through your LinkedIn network and exchange information with your network (direct contacts and 2nd-level contacts). Users who wish to deactivate this personalisation can reject this function here. Data storage by LinkedIn is described in Section 3.2 of the data protection policy.
LinkedIn does not use this information for advertising purposes. LinkedIn can provide companies who host the plug-ins from LinkedIn and similar technologies with reports on collected information on impressions to make it possible for these companies to measure the traffic on their websites which is generated by LinkedIn. You can reject the use of impression data by LinkedIn by clicking here. LinkedIn's current data protection guidelines can be found under this Internet website: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy#info-collected
§ 8 Cookies
When accessing this web offer, so-called session cookies are saved on your hard disk which are valid for the duration of your visit to the Internet website. A cookie is a small data record which is filed on your computer to enable using our Internet website. Cookies are intended to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. These cookies are only used to record the frequency of the call-up and how long you visit our web pages.
And while this requires recording your IP address for process-related reasons, it is processed anonymised. A person-related evaluation does not take place. You can use your browser settings to define whether all or individual cookies shall be deleted automatically after the browser has been closed.
§ 9 Collection of other data
The email addresses for newsletter mailings are saved by a double-opt-in procedure on the server of CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG and are not used for any other purpose than mailing the Invest in Bavaria newsletter. The newsletter subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time; this automatically deletes their email addresses.
If you submit any inquiries to Invest in Bavaria by contact form, we store your information from the contact form including the contact data you specified in the contact form for processing the inquiry and for the event that follow-up questions arise. We will not forward this data without our approval.
§ 10 Objecting to advertising emails
The use of contact data published under the obligation to provide an imprint for sending of unsolicited advertising and information material is objected to. Invest in Bavaria reserves the explicit right to initiate legal proceedings in case of receipt of unsolicited advertising, for example by spam emails.
§ 11 Contact for data protection
Should the person affected have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data, require information or the correction, blocking or deletion of data, or wish to rescind permission given, he should contact: marketinginvest-in-bavaria.com